Start a Home Hospice Agency
Are you interested in knowing how to open a Hospice Agency? All of our Hospice Consultants have more than 20 years experience establishing new Hospice businesses throughout the country. Talk to a Hospice Business Consultant today.
Call us at 888-850-6932 for more information or to get started right away.
Why choose 21st Century Health Care Consultants to help you open a successful Hospice Home Care Agency?
We have more than a century's combined experience establishing new Hospice Home Care agencies throughout the country.
This provides our agencies with firsthand experience on how to operate a successful, compliant hospice agency. As a result, all of our hospice clients have successfully completed their Medicare accreditation surveys.
We Teach You EVERYTHING you Need to Build Your Hospice Business
This type of intensive care requires highly developed skills. For this reason, a sustainable business model within a positive organizational culture is essential. In addition, developing an effective partnership with clients is also a critical component for your hospice business success.
What Our Clients Have To Say
"Being a member is...the best thing that ever happened to us"
"We are so thankful for all the support and technical advice they give us. Thank you for always being available for us. - Health Care Alliance for Life, San Jose, CA
"If you are considering a consulting firm, use no other"
"Before the training I was confused about running the business. I am full of confidence now and armed with a lot of knowledge that I would not have gotten anywhere else." - Issey Health Care Services, Norristown, PA
We get you completely setup in your own hospice business
This includes the following:
- Completion of required state licensing applications and federal Medicare applications.
- State specific customized policy and procedure manuals plus all operational materials.
- Hands-on assistance with completion of accrediting body’s self-study or preliminary
- Assistance with office set-up and staff selection.
- Complete orientation and competency program.
- Contract templates and guidance with securing required contracts.
- Development of quality assurance – including tools for monitoring and tracking.
- Bereavement and volunteer development programs.
- On-site visits for pre-licensure survey and accreditation survey preparation.
- Four full days of intense, off-site training. This includes Hospice 101, Day to Day Operations,
Leadership Training, Clinical Documentation, Medicare Accreditation, Coding/Billing, and more.
- Experienced resources needed for agency operations.
- Strategic financial planning -including education on Cap allowance & calculations.
- Understanding capitalization reports, P&L reports, staff utilization, and cost reports.
- Strategic marketing.
- Personal account manager and clinical liaison available as needed for consultation and coaching.
- Lifetime Access to our A Heart for Hospice Conference.
- Advanced education resources; including access to our exclusive hospice portal and
If you are considering opening a Home Hospice Agency, look no further.
Call us for a no obligation consultation:
Updated February 20, 2019.