PRIVATE DUTY SKILLED (MEDICAL) BOOTCAMP August 19-22
Considering starting a home health care business? If so, you should know that our Home Health Care Consulting Company is the only one offering a lifetime home health care and training and support program. This training is extended to you, your current employees, and the employees you’ll hire in the future. We offer you and your employees the best in training, education, and ongoing support for you to get your business off the ground and keep it operating smoothly.
Already a client? Our Home Health Care Seminars are always free to existing clients as part of your ongoing support and consultation. As long as your home health care company is in business, you and your employees are welcome at our home health care bootcamp at no cost to you.
Each training seminar consists of five days of intensive training. Seminars are held four times a year, once every three months. As your business adds more staff, these home health care seminars will be available to your new staff on an ongoing basis.
During a home health care bootcamp session, you’ll learn about both the administrative and the clinical aspects of running a home health care business. Everything from Medicare Reimbursement and Oasis Transmittal to marketing your new business will be covered in detail. You’ll gain the marketing skills you need to start a business that’s competitive with other home health care providers in your area, including the customer service skills you’ll need to maintain existing clients and attract new ones.
After home health care boot camp, your agency will be able to operate effectively, efficiently, and properly, complying with home health care laws and regulations.
What is our “Forever Concept”?
With our Lifetime Home Health Care Training program, the “Forever Concept” means your agency is welcome to attend any of our Home Health Care Training Seminars as long as the doors of your agency remain open...in other words, for the lifetime of your business. As you replace personnel, you’ll be able to send their replacements to the same training your original staff member attended at no extra cost to you. Since sessions are held four times a year, no matter when you onboard a new staff member, a new training session will be coming up soon.
Home Health Care Training Outline
These are a few of the topics you’ll cover in our 5-day intensive training session:
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care
- Business Beginnings: Being the Boss, Functions of Leaders
- Business Development: Branding and Marketing
- Completing a 485/Plan of Care (Group Breakout Sessions)
- Financial Considerations
- Getting Paid Correctly: How to Code and Bill
- HIPAA Compliance
- Home Health Compliance (Accreditation Standards and Conditions of Participation)
- Human Resources (Personnel Files)
- Insurance Requirements
- Keys to Great Customer Service
- Making a Marketing Call
- Medicaid Waivers and Insurance Credentialing Opportunities
- Operational Software
- The Power of People: Hiring Protocols and the Interview Process
- Quality Outcomes, Plan of Care, and Documentation
- Referral and Admissions Process
- Required Documents for Certification Period
- Review Operational Office: Requirements, Policies, and Procedures
- Veterans’ Programs and Other Government-Funded Patient Resources
- Website Development/Search Engine Optimization
Updated February 20, 2019.