Quality Outcomes Program for Home Health Agencies
Clinical Compliance • Regulatory Compliance • Quality Improvement
The first five years in any business can be demanding, and the long-term success of a home health business depends on home health care QAPI compliance. It can be easy to become complacent once you’ve completed the initial accreditation requirements, however, it is during that first few years that you need to establish your agency as having an outstanding quality assurance and performance record. Having this foundation ensures the longevity of your business.
There are five elements and 12 steps needed to reach full home health care QAPI compliance, and not all companies have the time or resources to make sure they are all implemented correctly. That is why at 21st Century Home Healthcare Consultants, we offer a Quality Outcomes Program that consists of an on-going consulting relationship between your business and ours.
Following the licensing and accreditation process, it is paramount that your agency implements all of the policies and procedures provided to you. But as a business owner, it can be challenging and time-consuming to continually try to meet all these benchmarks while simultaneously growing your business. You will likely need ongoing support to maintain your success. This is where our Quality Outcomes Program comes in.
What you receive when you choose to take part in this vitally important program:
- You will have ongoing access to direct assistance from a clinical specialist that is an expert in the home healthcare industry.
- We will make scheduled quarterly calls to discuss action plans, quality indicators, trends, and outcomes.
- You will have access to the Nurse on Call feature to navigate through any patient care questions or policy and procedural interpretations.
- We will process state license renewals when applicable, as well as any necessary updates to the 855a medicare form.
- Your policies will be updated to any state, federal, and accrediting body standards.
- We will perform chart audits both remotely and on location.
- We will have a member of our clinical team perform a mock survey visit at your location.
- We will assist you through any recertification or re-accreditation process.
- You will be provided with any additional ongoing consulting services you need for personal care, private duty, and hospice agencies.
By participating in our proven Quality Outcomes Program, you are giving yourself peace of mind. When the time comes to complete the re-accreditation process you will be ready. And three-years worth of data will show impressive policy and procedural adherence to even the toughest surveyors or accrediting body.
21st Century Home Healthcare Consultants is the oldest, most established home health care consulting firm in the industry and we can do for you what we have done for scores of businesses just like yours.
For more information, please contact us at 888-850-6932