Clinical Compliance • Regulatory Compliance • Quality Improvement
The first five years in any business can be demanding, and the long-term success of a home health business depends on home health care QAPI compliance. It can be easy to become complacent once you’ve completed the initial accreditation requirements; however, it is during your first few years that you need to establish your agency as having an outstanding quality assurance and performance record. Having this QAPI foundation ensures the longevity of your business.
There are 5 elements and 12 steps needed to reach full home healthcare QAPI compliance, and not all companies have the time or resources to make sure they are all implemented correctly. That is why at 21st Century Home Healthcare Consultants, we offer a Quality Outcomes Support Program that consists of an ongoing consulting relationship between your business and ours.
Following the licensing and accreditation process, it is paramount that your agency implements all of the policies and procedures provided to you.
As a business owner, it can be challenging and time-consuming to continually try to meet all these benchmarks while simultaneously growing your business. You will likely need ongoing support to maintain your success. This is where our Quality Outcomes Support Program comes in.
What you receive when you choose to take part in this vitally important program:
- You will have ongoing access to direct assistance from a clinical specialist that is an expert in the home healthcare industry.
- We will make scheduled quarterly calls to discuss action plans, quality indicators, trends, and outcomes.
- You will have access to the Nurse on Call feature to navigate any patient care questions or policy and procedural interpretations.
- We will process state license renewals and any necessary updates to the 855A Medicare form.
- Your policies will be updated to any state, federal, and accrediting body standards.
- We will perform chart audits both remotely and on location.
- We will have a clinical team member perform a mock survey visit at your location.
- We will assist you through any recertification or re-accreditation process.
- You will be provided with any additional ongoing consulting services you need for personal care, private duty, and hospice agencies.
By participating in our proven Quality Outcomes Support Program, you are giving yourself peace of mind. When you complete the re-accreditation process, you will be ready. Three years of data will show impressive policy and procedural adherence to even the toughest surveyors or accrediting bodies.
21st Century Home Healthcare Consultants is the oldest, most established home healthcare consulting firm in the industry, and we can do what we have done for scores of businesses just like yours.
For more information, please get in touch with us at 888-850-6932