Hospice Business Boot Camp
Do you have a heart for hospice? We believe that people who choose to run a hospice are special. You offer a unique gift to the world with your desire to offer compassionate care to people in the most vulnerable times of their lives. Because of this, we at 21st Century Health Care Consultants have a strong desire to see your new hospice agency succeed.
Our Hospice Boot Camp is unique. We’re the only consulting agency that allows you to receive Hospice Regulatory Training as long as you own your home health care/hospice business. If you’re already one of our clients, you and your employees are welcome to attend this Hospice Boot Camp Seminar at no cost to you or your employees.
Over these intensive 4-day seminars, you’ll learn about all aspects of the clinical operation of a home hospice care business, as well as administrative concerns such as maintaining and documenting compliance with health care regulatory organizations.
Over the course of the seminar, you’ll learn about everything from documentation to Medicare reimbursement policies, marketing techniques for growing your start-up business to everything else you’ll need to get your hospice care agency off the ground and running smoothly.
Once you’ve completed our Hospice Care Boot Camp Seminar, you’ll be fully prepared for your agency to start accepting clients and start turning a profit.
Those who take our Hospice Care Boot Camp Seminar learn to effectively, efficiently and properly take care of people with advanced, progressive, and end-stage health conditions.
Once you’ve attended one of our seminars, you’ll be eligible to return for ongoing training, including training new employees as you hire new people into your organization, so that your company is able to stay up-to-date with the best practices in the industry and take good care of your clients.
Home Hospice Training Outline
You’ll study the following topics as part of our Home Hospice Training Seminar:
- Accreditation Commission for Home Care (ACHC)
- Aspects of Care: Physiological, Psycho-social, and Spiritual
- Bereavement Program: Dealing with Grief
- Billing Procedures (Including Medicare Billing)
- Determining the Appropriateness of Care in Chronic vs. Terminally Ill Patients
- Documentation: The Patient Plan of Care
- Goals, Philosophy, and Services of Hospice Care
- HIS: Hospice Information Set
- Medicare Benefits
- New Business Development and Marketing Development
- New Employee Recruitment and Employee Retention
- Palliative Care
- Performance Improvement
- Quality Assurance
- Setting Up Your Office and Human Resources Department
- The Patient Admission Process
These are some of the topics you'll learn about in intensive detail over the four days of our Hospice Boot Camp Seminar.