At our Skilled (Medical) training camp, you and your staff will learn everything you need to know to stay Medicare compliant, assure a successful Medicare re-accreditation, avoid ADR’s and much more. See this web page for an agenda.
Each training seminar consists of five days of intensive training. Seminars are held four times a year, once every three months. As your business adds more staff, these home health care seminars will be available to your new staff on an ongoing basis.
Register now and receive your invitation to our next Advanced Home Health Care Training.
Our unique and dynamic topics include the following:
- Remaining Compliant – Accreditation Commission for Health Care
- Having a successful Medicare Re-accreditation survey
- Learn how to maximize your HHRG scores
- Proven processes to ensure Quality Patient care
- How to achieve a 5 Star Medicare Rating
- Benefiting from the CMS Valued Based Purchasing Model
- Avoiding ADR’s (additional documentation requests)
- Coding for Compliance and Correct Payments
- Avoiding Condition Level Deficiencies
- Private Duty Patient Resources
- QAPI – Quality Improvement Performance Indicators
- Credentialing Opportunities with Long/Short Term Insurances, VA programs, etc.
- Additional Business Opportunities in an ever-changing healthcare arena
- Importance of a Strategic Plan
- Business Development -The Next Level
RSVP is required Space is limited
Call Linda at 941-723-1100 ext. 245 for more information
(Complementary Lunch, Beverages and Snacks are included)